Companies owned by the state for 50 percent or more fall under the same transparency regulations as public bodies, a court ruling by the Berlin Administrative Court says.
Germany has a WoB on federal level as well as in a growing number of its 16 provinces.
Information about farmsubsidies have to be made public also in Germany, a German court decided this week.
Members of the German federal Parliament Bundestag in 2009 ordered stylish Mont Blanc pens for €68.000. An obvious story for tabloid daily newspaper Bild.
- 07/01/2011 Federal republic with access on various levels and via various laws
- 07/01/2011 Quarrel about environmental data - quarrel about personal data
- 07/01/2011 Associations unite to fight for easier wob
- 09/03/2009 Germany: Court questions EU transparency initiative
- 21/04/2008 Unused potential for filing requests