An EU-report about pension system reforms and the financial crises is not a secret in Brussels any longer.
Denmark will tell who gets what farmsubsidies from the EU – to all those who ask. Finland and Sweden have taken the same approach.
As EU-leaders discuss pension reforms, EU-citizens are not supposed to see the arguments.
More than 200 civil organisations want the European Parliament to reject a proposal for new rules on access to documents in the EU, claiming it will be a step backwards.
- 13/12/2010 Court ruling does not stop disclosure on farm subsidies
- 20/11/2010 EU: Secret documents on side-effects wobbed out – online now
- 19/09/2010 Slipping through the net
- 11/08/2010 EU: Patients get information at last – following EU-Ombudsman decision
- 15/10/2009 Lobbyists can not expect secrecy